1. Whiteness: No significant coloration is required for clear glass.
2. Bubbles: A certain number of bubbles of a certain width and length are allowed, while bubbles that can be pierced with a steel needle are not allowed.
3. Transparent lump: refers to glass with uneven melting. For glasses with a capacity of less than 142L, no more than one with a length of 1.0mm or less; for glasses with a capacity of 142~284mL, no more than 1.5mm in length. One, the transparency of 1/3 of the cup body is not allowed to exist.
4. Miscellaneous particles: Refers to opaque granular debris, the length is not more than 0.5mm and not more than one.
5. Bottle mouth roundness: refers to the bottle mouth not round, and the diameter difference is not more than 0.7~1.0mm.
6. Streaks: It is not allowed to have obvious visual inspection at a distance of 3mm.
7. Low deviation of bottle height (cup height deviation): The height difference of a bottle is not more than 1.0~1.5mm.
8. Bottle mouth thickness difference: not more than 0.5~0.8mm.
9. Cut mark: Refers to stripes or centipede-shaped cut marks, the length is not more than 20-25mm, the width is not more than 2.0mm, not more than one, it exceeds the bottom of the bottle, or is white and shiny, and it is not allowed to have more than 3mm.
10. Die-printing: The bottle body is invisible with the pattern of the record, and it is not allowed if it is obvious from a head-up view.
11. The bottle body is flat: it refers to the unevenness of the bottle body, and it is not allowed to have a clear view of the bottle body.
12. Scratching and scratching: Scratching refers to the friction between the diameter of the glass bottle and the glass bottle, leaving tarnish marks on the cup body, which is obviously not allowed on a flat surface. Scratch refers to the scars left on the surface of the bottle body when the glass bottles collide with each other. The shiny ones are not allowed.
Post time: Oct-22-2021